Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci--not

Elizabeth -

I can pretty much promise you've never seen anything like a JRNB show.
It's an overwhelming experience for a harp player / fan, and I even
brought a non-musician / non-music geek out to his last show here, and
his response afterword, "I'm not sure what I just saw, but I know that
was something."

Oh, and Jason is every bit as gracious and open as he is talented. I'm
sure he'd love to talk shop with you.

Let us know how the show is, so we can live vicariously