[Harp-L] RE: Bubba Johnson and Milt Trainier

Great post Ramon. Incidentally, the spelling of Milt's last name is Trenier, and if you do some searching for The Treniers on the web you can find lots of info on these early, rock pioneers and showmen. There is video footage that's available somewhere from appearances on 50s tv, and I think movies too, that I've seen and it's great stuff, these guys really knew how to put on a show.
Since I read this on the digest, probably someone else has pointed this out by now and my apologies for the duplication if that happened.
John Kally (soon to be lurking in London and Paris blues clubs this week and next).