[Harp-L] Fwd: new Bill Clarke CD

I got this note from a friend about a new William Clarke CD
In a message dated 5/28/05 12:27:10 PM, greggstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Here is a note I got from Jeannette 'Clarke' Lodovici regarding an
upcoming Bill Clarke CD that she is putting together.

----- Original Message -----

From: JLodovici@xxxxxxx

To: greggstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 7:57 PM

Subject: Re: (no subject)

      Dear Gregg,

      It is still in California with the guy working on it.  I sure hope by
next month because I am leaving for about 5 weeks in July, but then if it is
out my daughter in Memphis will be selling the cd's.  I already have the artwork
started, I got the master once already but I didn't think that it was done
correctly.  At least, I didn't like the way it was done, so I had to tell them
what I wanted... the order, the deletions of certain things and so on.
Hopefully they will have it right this time.  I'm excited about it too.  Sure hope
it's soon.

       warm regards..

      Jeannette

[66.163.171.16]) by rly-xb04.mx.aol.com (v106.2) with ESMTP id
MAILRELAYINXB45-a54298a9e91f4; Sat, 28 May 2005 13:27:06 -0400 >>