[Harp-L] equipt and harps

Fellow harpists I am dropping by harp playing.  The reason for this is that
I am too involved in classical piano to  further  My harp playing.  The
least I practice on the Piano is 3 hours a day and I still have to work to
support my family plus interaction with my wife.  It just does not leave me
any time to persue the blues to say nothing of the fact that I will probably
sell my 'P' Bass deluxe also.  to that end I am selling my harp equiptment
consisting of a VERY nice boutique '59 Bassman, Dave Kott GB and 9 nice
harps.  I am not going to bore everybody here with the details.  E-mail me
off line and I will send pics of what I have along with the price I want.

Larry L. Ravlin
sheepdip@xxxxxxxxxx
JESUS IS LORD
AA7LR ex K0AEY
Amateur Radio operater Extra Class @ 20wpm
'V' tail bonanza pilot
Delta Wing glider pilot
FAI Licensed Parachutist
D-4021
C-8295
SCR-1475
SCS-422
NSCR
Member of World Record 22 man Night round star
NAUI Certified
Classical Pianist
Bass guitar
Blues Harmonica