Re: [Harp-L] Mic Elements

You could just hold the element and touch the wires onto the connectors whilst plugging the other end of the lead into an amp, speak and see if you get sound.
I wonder if an an Ohm meter would also work ?
As far as I remember Transducer is just the name that they changed to from reluctance and magnetic. Take a look here :

http://www.harmonicasessions.com/apr05/m-workbench.html

Take a look through all the issues and you should get your answer and a whole lot more besides.

Paul