[Harp-L] RimuHosting

I too cannot say enough about how wonderful these people are. Without their services I doubt very much that harp-l would be thriving the way that it is today. Having root privileges is what made it possible for us to do what we've done with the list. Root privileges and the safety net of Peter the guy at Rimu. The list goes down from time to time but I'll bet nobody ever notices. We're never out for more than about 15 minutes and the mail all gets held and forwarded to the list whn this happens. The only time we've ever had a hiccup that was sustained it was a domain name server issue not anything to do with Rimu in fact Rimu is why we were up in just about an hour. They reconfigured our server to support our alternate domain harp-l.com and we got back on before almost anyone even noticed we were down. If you have a domain to host and need cheap access to the internet RimuHosting cannot be beat. fjm