[Harp-L] Mary Ann

My thanks to Randy Singer for his kind words regarding my latest effort.  It's a lo-tech recording
 of me playing an unamplified Bb XB-Melody into a minidisc recorder while Ray Charles' latin/swing
blues "Mary Ann" (from the "Ray!" soundtrack cd) plays in the background (in the key of C.)   This
is intended to demonstrate the unique sound of the XB-Melody in 3rd position blues, which sounds
nothing like a Richter harp in 3rd.  I don't solo on the tune.  I'm just doing my best to try and
emulate the piano and horn lines.

Because it does include Ray Charles' recording, I'm not going to upload it to my website.   But if
anybody wants to hear it just send me an e-mail and I'll send you the MP3 which is about 1.3 megs.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/