Re: [Harp-L] CUSTOM HARP PROMOTION

I have bought two harps from Bob in the last couple of
months.  I play pretty much every weekend, but I am by
no means a pro.  I do overblow and overdraw quite a
bit and bought the harps to "hear" the difference
between a custom harp and mine.

Needless to say, it is not only much easier to play
(no matter what the style) on Bob's harps, but the obs
are also WAY better!  They are easier to play intune
and easier to play period.  Also, the intonation is
much sharper.

Bob also called me several times to let me in on the
status of my harps.  More impressive, he called me
after my order to make sure I was digging my new
insturments!  He was very easy to work with and I am
very satisfied.  I plan on ordering more from him
soon, and when the day comes, I will have him
repairing the harps he has already set up for me.

Mike Fugazzi

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail