-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Cohen <bcohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

When it came time to settle up for the night, the owner slipped out back and told the bartender not to pay me. I pushed the issue and then she reluctantly gave me half the agreed upon fee while inviting me back for next Wednesday.

Shrug. Somehow I doubt I'll go back but if I were to, do folks have suggestions on how to deal with situations like this?