[Harp-L] Shamless plug

I just wanted to share with the group the fact  that by duo Bliggins and Goines has just Won a finalist position in the "2006 Independent Music Awards"! We are listed under the American section for our song "Lambertville Ramblin' Man".  Lots of Harmonica in the Piedmont traditional style.

Here is the link if you are interested.
http://www.musiciansatlas.com/pages/ima_finalists_song.asp

If you want to hear a two min clip of the song go to:
http://www.cdbaby.com/bligginsandgoines and Choose song number 9 "Lambertville Ramblin' Man".

Web site has lots of background info plus other downloads.
www.bligginsandgoines.com

The song can also be download on Apple iTunes etc.

Jr Bliggins