[Harp-L] Wolf DVD.

Good evening listers,
on Thursday night I watched a screening at a local cinema of "The Howlin Wolf story."
Many of you guys/ladies may well have heard of ,or seen this already.Can I just recommend this to anyone with even a passing interest in the Taildragger who haven't. The show has a plethora of stunning performances and interviews with family,sidemen, plus a brief cameo appearance by LW, being greeted by The Wolf as he enters a club ,filmed in colour, which demonstrates well, Jacobs' sartorial elegance.
Other players included; SBWII ,Cotton, Muddy.Ultimately though it is the scorching performances of the Wolf and band (often in very intimate venues ) which make this such a superb documentary.It probably benefitted from the big screen projection/surround sound but It was all I could do to resist the compulsion to get up on the aisle and start Wang Dang Doodling.
Really folks,this show is a fabulous treat,do yourselves a favour and check it out.
http://www.howlinwolf.com/dvd/dvd.htm

NO-AFFILIATION ETC
Sean.