[Harp-L] Butter/Smith swap?

Hi all.
Would anybody be interested in supplying me with a ripped/burned copy of Harmonica Smith's
"Blowing the Blues" in exchange for an original cassette of Butterfields "North South".
The tape is in excellant condition and about 10years old.
Its fair to say this wasn't Butter's finest hour but nevertheless there is some moments of vintage blowing and much as I love PB ,I am not a record collector per se and would love to hear George and Bill Clarke's duetting on forementioned album.
Contact me off line if interested.
Sincerely Sean.