[Harp-L] Rod Piazza Class Change

Hi,

Rod called me today and regrettably there is a scheduling problem and will
need to cancel Sun. Dec. 4. Rod is proposing to teach the class on Sun. Dec.
18. We realize that this might pose an inconvenience to those students who
might have conflicting Winter Holiday celebrations. Please feel free to give
me some feedback if this date works for you. Rod and Honey are also calling
me tomorrow to let me know of an alternative date in January. I am hoping
that we can have both a Dec. and Jan. class. Please let me know your
interest and availability.

I apologize for these inconveniences and schedule changes. Rod and Honey
have very busy touring schedules and transportation difficulties pose some
obstacles. Rod and Honey are trying to make sure that when we schedule a
class that they have a reasonable margin of safety for travel delays.

Regards,

Dennis "Doc" Alters

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology