[Harp-L] sorry for the confusion

I'm still listowner.  (fjm) We have a category of bounce called content
filtered.  When this happens there isn't an intact copy of the post to
forward to the list.  When this is happening it's almost always because
the post doesn't have any multipart mime or plain text component.
Generally if I get a content filtered bounce I just write the person and
tell them to reset their composer to plain text or multipart and resend
the post.  The problem is this takes time.   In the most recent case the
held posts were all announcements.  One of the announcements was time
sensitive so I just went ahead and cut and pasted the text from the bounce
report into a new post and resent them.  I generally don't do this because
it can confuse people.  Apparently in this case I did do just that.  So,
my apologies for any confusion I've caused and now you have, the rest of
the story.  fjm harp-l-listowner