To: <jruss433@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:17 AM
Subject: Fw: [Harp-L] RE: contact for Snooky Pryor? (from Chet)

I searched Snooky to get the real name (James Edward) and enough bio information to elicit Ullin Illinois (near Tamms; I knew it well) as his residence.
I remembered that was his home town from when his son Rip played at one of our Knight's Action Park fests.
Here's what the Bigfoot Directory ("public" information) has:
James Pryor
Ullin, IL 62992
(618) 845-3437