Re: [Harp-L] teaching question

In a message dated 11/9/05 1:43:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
drori_hammer@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> My question is this: should I try to teach him Toung blocking straight
> away, or get him to a more advanced level (bending etc. ) before moving to TBs?

Teach him bending, trills, blow bending first. Take your time. Resist the
impulse to have the student learn too much too soon. Give him one bite of the
meal at a session and make sure he/she chews completely and swallows before
offering another mouthful.

Then start a parallel TB program.

The Iceman