Re: [Harp-L] Bendometer Software

From: "Chris" <s5gv2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone know whats happening/happened to the Bendometer harmonica software? I paid my donation a bit over a week ago and still don't have access to the program. I have emailed the author of the program and posted a message on the Bendometer support forum but have had no reply from either. Has Bendometer been abandoned? Has anyone else had trouble like this with bendometer?

I renewed a couple of weeks ago when it quit working. I received no email response, but it did start working again.

Peace and music,
Dave