[Harp-L] New Zealand: harp dealers?

My nephew, who lives in North Island, New Zealand, has developed a healthy interest in the harmonica (can't think who could have influenced him...!). Does anyone know if there's a good harmonica supplier in New Zealand, a cut above the usual poor selection you get in a lot of music shops? If not, would he be better off buying his harps from the USA and paying whatever import taxes apply? I know I could buy them here (UK) and post them but to do that I'd have to get them mail order myself first as I live in a remote area, and UK prices are not exactly low. I envisage that he'd be after the likes of Lee Oskars and Special 20-type harps and would want to be able to get keys other than C!

Cheers

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm