Re: [Harp-L] Rob Papparozzi

Jerl wrote
>>Am I the only one that saw Rob Paparozzi perform on the tribute show for Steve Martin last Tuesday night ...(snip)

Nope, Jerl, I tuned in too, thanks to the posting on this list. Rob was his normal excellent self, with particularly tasty chops on the Randy Newman tune. He also sounded great on the closing banjo number with Steve, although I would have liked to have seen and heard more of that. Didn't hurt that it was a hilarious show ("and I'd also like to thank my secret family, who my real family knows nothing about...").

>>What a great tribute to our harmonica world...way to go
Rob.

You bet! Rob did a great job in a high profile gig. I'm just sorry I didn't catch the Dolly Parton airings. Keep up the good work, RP!

Fred S