Re: [Harp-L] New Zealand: harp dealers?

--- Steve Shaw <moorcot@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> My nephew, who lives in North Island, New Zealand, has developed a
> healthy
> interest in the harmonica (can't think who could have influenced
> him...!).
> Does anyone know if there's a good harmonica supplier in New Zealand,
> a cut
> above the usual poor selection you get in a lot of music shops?

Coast to Coast Music ships to New Zealand and people there and in
Australia report to us that they can buy harps from us and pay for
shipping and still pay less in total than they would if they bought the
harmonicas locally.

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015