[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L inDigestion

Hey fellow harpmaniacs, I love this forum, it's important with lots of great data and valuable communications.

And I have no probs with the nerdy stuff, the competitive and ego-driven stuff, the unfathomable technical stuff, it's all good or at least entertaining,

But would it be reasonable to suggest that we delete the otherwise repeated messages and other unnecessary junk in our posts so we could get to the meat of the matter more readily?

Thanks suckers! I mean blowhards! I mean . . . oh never mind . . .

-Dave Fertig