RE : [Harp-L] XB-40 mods

Hello

> I also got a letter explaining some of the problems with the
> "HI" XB-40's. "C's" "F's" and such.
> Sounded like the design exceded the Physics capabilities.
> I'll see if I can scan the letter so I can post it to the
> list, if you guys are interested? Let me know......

This information should be similar to the information from Rick Epping we've
edited in planet harmonica:
http://www.planetharmonica.com/ph5/VE/PlayingChromaticallyUK.htm
Then click on XB-40 then on " Click here to read Rick Epping's explanations"

Would you please check if the content is the same?
Thanks
Best regards

   Laurent