[Harp-L] Johnny B crushed in Tempe

I had the great pleasure of sitting in with Chris's band last night. It was a blast and a good time was had by all. I also met two
other l-er's, Doug and Dave! Chris and I hung out during the day and had fun cruising around Phoenix and eating great mexican food and scouring pawn shops for musical treasures. None were to be found though. Good thing I'm endorsing Hohner harps and could call in a favour for the "tone forever harp", or I most certainly would have been crushed with no mercy? As it was Chris took it easy on me...until he tried to run me down on 6th street in his truck and take my Filisko's and enchanted mic's. So it was a highlight in the vacation for sure! Now I'm looking forward to 5 more warm sunny days until going back to November in New Hampshire. Not still wearing shorts and sandals! Thanks Chris!