From: "Mark Wilson" <markwilson53@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] LW amp
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:57:25 -0800
To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
... I just signed a six week contract with a restaurant owner to run a jam on Sunday afternoons for 20% of the take in the bar. Since this is an upscale restaurant, and I want things to work out so we can continue into the new year, I need to keep the volume WAY down so everyone goes home happy. . . . The first jam starts tomorrow afternoon and I'm a bit paranoid since I've only tried this setup at home, without the guitar player, in a very small room. Anyone see any major flaws in this setup??

Thanks
Mark