[Harp-L] LW amp

_harp-l-request@harp->l.org_ (mailto:harp-l-request@harp->l.org)   writes:
>Back then there were hundreds of thousands of full power R7  crystal mics
from Shure and >the stock 99-131 crystals and the CM's and CR's.

Steve, I'm not familiar with some of the terminology you're using, for
example, R7, 99-131 crystals.  I know CR = controlled magnetic and CR  =controlled
magnetic, tho i honestly can never remember all the details and  differences.
 (For good mic info, accent on Bullet Mics, i went to
http://www.bluesharp.org/cgi-bin/newsampseffectsviewnews.cgi?category=5&id=1050130011  )
I don't ever mbr talk of 99-131 crystals.  If u have time,  what's that mean?
ron