[Harp-L] Thanks John [1st time poster blues]

> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:09:03 -0800
> From: John Frazer <jfrazer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] welcome
> To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> You just did, Nate.
>
> hj
> http://www.myspace.com/harmonicajohns

Thanks John, lets see if I get it right.

Excuse me people if I get this posting thingee wrong, as a new poster
I might stuff it up at first. In my first post I actually thought I
was emailing the list owner for permission, but then saw my post show
up. So I got posting to the list OK but its this follow up posting to
other messages on the list that I'm trialing here, fingers crossed!

Nate