Re: Bendometer was Re: [Harp-L] Bendometer v Chronotron

If anyone is thinking about making a donation to the author of Bendometer please be aware that it appears that the software has been abandoned. I made a donation two weeks ago and still do not have access to the program. A look at the Bendometer forums shows that many people are having the same trouble.
I have emailed and left a message in the forums but have recieved no reply. I have no idea how to get my money back or to contact anybody to sort this out. I am extremely dissapointed, this is a great program and deserves to be supported and I was happy to make my (modest) donation.
Can anyone tell me whats going on? Does anyone know the guy who owns Bendometer? Does anyone know how to contact him?

I don't know what's up with Joel, but when I last spoke with him his email address was joel@xxxxxxxxxxxx I reregistered it not long ago, got no reply email, but it started working again and works for me now.

Good luck,
Dave