Re: [Harp-L] Jerry on Harp?

"Jonathan Metts" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've also heard that Jerry played harp on at least one live show...can anyone confirm that?

maybe on rec.music.gdead.

> By the way, thanks to Garry for compiling this list of links.
> I love Pigpen's playing, so this is going to be fun for me!

for the record, someone else did the hard part, figuring out
what the "best" versions of the various songs are.  i just
looked up the shows and cut-and-pasted the urls.  took
maybe 40 minutes.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?