[Harp-L] Douglas Tate

I'd like to offer my condolences to the family and friends of Doug Tate.
It is clear that without his timely intervention harp-l would likely have
ceased to exist some several years ago.  He was instrumental in garnering
financial support from SPAH at a time harp-l was completely without
resources.  His nurturence of this resource, harp-l, is telling.  Douglas
understood the importance of this community, after all it was what lead
him to his partnership with Bobbie Giordono and ultimately the realisation
of multiple examples of the Renaissance harmonica.  While Douglas is now
gone in body he will continue to live on in spirit in the hearts and minds
of the harp-l community forever.  fjm harp-l-listowner