[Harp-L] Remembering Douglas Tate

I was in touch with Doug through his sister these last few months. Still the news is sad. For me losing another classical harmonica player makes it even more sad. We met first at the 89 World Harmonica Championships and have been in touch one way or another ever since.

We often talked of playing with power and instruments that respond to such playing. I will miss this level of expertise on the subject. But more over, we will miss Doug. Rest in Peace.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio