[Harp-L] A Doug Tate memory

I didn't know Doug well, but I will always remember him introducing me to
the "Glottal Stop" at Buckeye one year. I never really learned to do it, but
thanks to him, at least I know what it is. Doug's kindness and enthusiasm  in
explaining "the stop" over a glass of good Scotch one late night in  Columbus,
(and the way he laughed as I damn near choked when I tried to do  it) will
remain a warm memory.

My condolences to his family and many friends in the harmonica  community.

T. Albanese