[Harp-L] Doug Tate

I can't really add anything to the litany of memorials to Doug, except
to add my name to the list of people who's life was touched by Doug in
an amount disproportionate to the amount of contact we had.  Like most,
I feel that Doug and I had a special connection, which perhaps says
more about the man than any words.  I am deeply saddened to hear of his
passing.

My condolences to all who, like me, had their lives touched in such a
positive way.

-tim

Tim Moyer