Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Ernie Morris

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jazmaan@xxxx" <dmf273@xxxx>
wrote:

I just read the other two messages in the harp-l archives that
mention Ernie Morris.

=============

There are more. One, from Bret Littlehales, duuring a discussion of
Wailin' Wood, might interest you:

=Okay, Winslow- you've stumped me. Who is Wailin' Wood?
=Am I the only guy who's never heard of him?
=Me, who collects Ernie Morris solo recordings?
= Me, who has everything Rhythm Willie ever recorded?
=Me,who treasures my Mississippi John Hurt on harmonica recordings?
=Can't be.

You might weant to get in touch with Bret.

Winslow