[Harp-L] Subject: The tributes to Douglas Tate...the Measure of a Man

So many beautiful posts about Douglas Tate.  Winslow's stories were
marvelous...I wasn't there but felt as though I could have been and Michael's  and
George's tributes were so heartfelt as were all the others, even  Buzz's two
lines of real emotion.  It is the measure of a man when he  can touch so many
hearts and have that many friends miss him so much.   As I was writing this I just
read what Dennis wrote and it is so  beautiful....made me cry again.  I just
can't imagine how you all are  feeling, those of you who were close friends
with the man.

I am proud to have met and gotten to know so many of you who aren't
embarrassed to express your emotions for him here.  What a privilege to be  included
in this amazing harmonica world.
Thank you,
Elizabeth