[Harp-L] Douglas Tate

Doug Tate was a giant in the harmonica community.  I'm truly sorry that I never
met him personally.  We had many exchanges through e-mail.  He was loved by
many and by many more he never knew.  Its sad when someone crosses over.  But
its also a time to celebrate, his life, his contributions to and
accomplishments in the harmonica world.  I think when St. Peter issues him his
harp, it'll be a Renny.

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com