[Harp-L] Got First Overdraw, Now What?

Over two years after achieving my first overblow, I finally got lucky enough
in my regapping to set up one of my harps and pull off an overdraw with the
same physical technique I've been trying the whole time.  This time, I
puckered up on 7, and instead of squealing like a little pig, out popped the
overdraw note!  It worked great on hole 8, too, and now I'm practicing for
consistency and hopefully can study the gapping to get that down, too.

So now that I've breached the technique, how would you all recommend that I
proceed to mix it with my overblows and normal techniques to expand my
playing?  Could you recommend any cool scales that incorporate these
techniques, or a well known riff that I could practice on?  Anything else I
should know about overdraws before I start trying to set up all my harps for
them?

Jonathan Metts