[Harp-L] Re:HARMONICA BRACE wanted

Captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:

Randy, sounds like the one made by Bushman.  If it's not,
try  it.  It was Madcat's top choice when this came up for
discussion almost a year ago.

Actually my favorite black harmonica brace with two nice big knobs was made by Weltmeister. It has a big W on each knob. I got it several years ago. I don't know if they are still available. It was made in Germany. Also, I don't know if it is the same as the ones sold by Bushman and K & M or not...

Peter Madcat Ruth
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net