RE: [Harp-L] william clarke

From: "jerryczerwinski" <jerryczerwinski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] william clarke Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:58:48 -0600

Does anyone know what harps are played on " blowin like hell" and how about
the movie /video of Clarke anyone have an opinion on that

Hi Jerry...

Jim already posted the keys played on BLH...

As far as the dvd/video goes...it's a must have for all true fans
of the Big Man...It features 3 different Live performances...
There's an interveiw with Bill and some short clips from Rosa's
in Chicago. One segment is at Lamar's Record Store in Long Beach, CA. 1990
Another is from Larry Blake's ib Berkely 1988. And my favorite is Bill's
50th B-day party at the Starboard Attitude in Redondo Beach, CA - 1990
My buddy & harp player Johnny Rover filmed this segment, and even
captured me sitting on the window ledge enjoyin' myself...I'm the guy
with all the damn hair!!! LOL...what a night!

This dvd is very personal from Jeannette & Joe...and you can get it
directly from Jeannette for $30. by emailing her : jlodovici@xxxxxxx

Also available from Jeannette is the Live In Germany CD from 1988!
Now allot of people have copies of the tape that has been passed
around over the years...but there is about 50% NEW unheard material
on the CD from this gig! There were two master tapes off the board
from that gig...and Jeannette picked the best material for the CD using
both tapes. So this CD is also a must have, even if you have SOME of
the Germany stuff already...the mastering and mixing is also really good
for what she had to work with!

You can never have enough Bill Clarke...
and I'm not the only one who feels this way ;))

~Donnie~

The Ultimate William Clarke Tribute Site http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html

MorTone Microphone http://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html