Re: [Harp-L] FW: RE10s for sale on Ebay---Check it out...

"Jason Ricci" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My links don't work, and I can't figure out why... so if you're searching
> for the RE10s...

your links are fine, except that most peoples' mail software breaks the
long links into multiple lines.  which means that if you just click on 'em,
you get only up to the first line break, which is not the full URL.  if you
paste the entire URL back together, they're fine.

> Here are the links:
>
> HYPERLINK
> "http://cgi.ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitem
> Z7368589617QQcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"http://cgi.
> ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitemZ7368589617Q
> QcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> HYPERLINK
> "http://cgi.ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitem
> Z7368593742QQcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"http://cgi.
> ebay.com/Electro-Voice-RE10-Dynamic-Cardioid-Microphone_W0QQitemZ7368593742Q
> QcategoryZ41465QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?