Re: [Harp-L] new sound clips

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the most excellent clip. I really admire
the musicians you're working with -- so fluid and
profountly deep into the groove. And youre harp
work is magnificent! I love how you changed up
sounds in mid song. Was that done with the DigiTech
RP-whatever gizmo? Great stuff, never over stated
IMO, with everything done in service to the song...
Love the War quote at the end. You make it sound so
easy.

Keep up the great work, my friend.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.