  From: Michael Fugazzi<mailto:mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 1:32 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Freddie King's "The Stumble"

  Anybody know this one?  I usually sit this one out,
  but the rest of the band thinks it would be cool to
  get some harp behind it.  Any suggestions for
  positions or scales?  The format goes:

  IV, I, VI, I, VI, V....  I, I, IV, IV, b5DIM, I, VI,
  II, V, I

  I want to do some light comping, and have enough of a
  feel to take a solo or two.

  Thanks.

  Mike Fugazzi
  Harmonica/Vocals