Re: [Harp-L] FW: RE10s for sale on Ebay---Check it out...

shrimpdaddy@xxxx wrote:
> I wonder if anyone knows what jason uses (or Jason if you're out
> there) as a cordless device plugged into your RE10? I was trying
> to use a cheap stage 5 samsong system but it was no good feedback
> city.

I'm certainly not Jason Ricci, and I don't use an RE-10.  My stage
mic is a tiny Sennheiser e604 plugged into an AKG WMS-40 Snap-On
wireless.  The transmitter is about 3 1/2 inches long, making the
whole mic less than 5 inches in length and about 1 1/4 inches in
diameter.  The receiver is rack mountable, and has balanced and
unbalanced outputs, meaning it essentially does the impedance
transformation if you want it.

Fidelity is excellent, and I've not had any trouble with
interference with the signal from outside sources.  If you play with
other wireless-equipped musicians you can choose the frequency of
the system to be compatible, though it is fixed.

Thanks to Chris M. for tips on this system.  There is NOTHING like
wireless.

-tim