Re: AW: [Harp-L] Harps in Munich

Hallo, Didi's Harps are not better or modified, but he has often special offers, so some of them, especially some brands of harps in unusual scales, are much cheaper. The problem for a tourist is: Didi has no shop where you can go to. Didi's business ist mail order or sometimes selling at festivals. So "Hieber am Dom" at the cathedral of our Lady (Frauenkirche) ist the best place to go. And everybody will find the shop within five minutes, if he is in the center of the town.

Ulrich Kiefer schrieb:

As far as I know the harps that Didi Neumann will provide are much better
and most of them are reconditioned and better in quality.

Didi and Hans (www.safira-chromatica.de) are both experts in Germany on such
business. Unfortunately the HarmonicaPlayer of Didi is written in German,

http://www.malzkorn.com/blues_and_harmonica.html

You might find there the prices before you loose time and money for taxi
etc.

If Didi has not the article you need, Hans has it and can send it to Didi.
I could tell you the price - max. 30 EUR / 35 USD incl. freight, I guess.

The tuning and reconditioning to highest standards inclusive!

Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- Von: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Stefan Primbs Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. November 2005 22:49 An: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Betreff: [Harp-L] Harps in Munich

If You are in Munich, You ca go to the cathedral ("Frauenkirche") in the Center of the Town (two red towers / <http://dict.leo.org/se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=cathedral>onion <http://dict.leo.org/se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=onion> dome <http://dict.leo.org/se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=dome>s). There is a music-shop directly near the cathredral called "Hieber am Dom". They have many harps (regular Prices). Maybe You like to visit the local blues heroes, then you can go to Alfonsos (http://www.alfonsos.de), there are blues concerts every day.