[Harp-L] Another Ebay offer...

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know---I'm also offering an auction on a 10-
page custom website design. It's currently at less than 1/2 my Retail
price. Check it out. I'd even be willing to split it into two 5-page
sites, if two of you harpers want to bid together.

Visit Ebay to learn more about this awesome auction!!
search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbradylovesjasonQQhtZ-1

or my website to learn more about my services.
www.bradymills.com

Thanks,
Brady

BTW---The auctioning has begun on the RE10s...Good luck to those of you
who are bidding!!