Re: [Harp-L] Shop in Munich

Hi Zombor,

> I am going to Munich next week. Is here anybody who
> can recommend me a good shop where I can buy a few
> harmonicas? (Marine Band SBS, XB 40 especially). An
> address would be great help.

there are several shops - "Lindberg" in the middle of town, Sonnenstraße,
then the "Music Shop" near the "Olympiazentrum" behind the big "Conrad
Electronics" store (Subway U1), but they usually don't have such specials on
stock, but you could give them a call or send them a mail. Websites:

www.lindberg.de

www.musicshop.de

If you are downtown, there is the shop "Hieber am Dom" close to the
"Frauenkirche" cathedral, and if you walk from "Marienplatz" to the
"Isartor", then you'll find another music shop on the right side of the
street, vis-a-vis of another big "Conrad Electronic" store.

cu,
Ralf