[Harp-L] t-shirts

First let me thank lil Buddha for his efforts.  All along he's been very
forthcoming on the financial end allowing me access to the t-shirt account
and then forwarding the transaction from the donation to the Jazz
Foundation.  All praise should be directed to lil Buddha, we had nothing
to do with this amazing effort other than providing a little space and
some bandwidth.  It's not very often that someone comes along with a
proposal and then does exactly what they said they would when they said
they'd do it keeping you aprised of the progress every step of the way.
fjm harp-l-listowner