[Harp-L] Pat O'Brien

Wanted to listen to something different tonight, so I put  Scott Henderson's
"Torn Down House" in the player. I get a smile on my face  every time I listen
to this CD. It's excellent from top to bottom. Every player  is top notch,
which leads us to Pat O'Brien. I think he plays on about 4  numbers. This brudda
can play some harp! His playing is much like Popper's. Put  this one on your
Christmas list if you don't already have it. When I wear a hole  in this one,
I'm gettin' another one.

Give it go,
Mike