The Freedom also has a line out, and on the product home page, it's noted that some musicians have even used it for studio recording. It really does have a nice sound.

Ray.
www.resgraphics.com/music

On Nov 23, 2005, at 6:38 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:25:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Jim McBride <jpmcbride@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Portable amp
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

One more thing about the Pignose Hog-20 .... Take their warning seriously concerning the batteries. If you leave the amp uncharged for a long period of time the batteries WILL DIE. This happens to people constantly. I see these amps advertised on eBay all the time with dead batteries. I had a customer contact me just yesterday with the same issue.

This is not the fault of Pignose - its just a fact of life with lead-acid batteries. They must stay charged. Leave your car battery dead for a month and see what happens :-)

Once again, I love my Pignose Hog-20 and play it all the time. I've even taken it to a coffee shop and played a gig with it.

Jim McBride