Re: [Harp-L] jazz

I'm not saying a tune has to be note for note. What I wrote was the there are certain MUST HAVE notes that HAVE to be in there otherwise the tune crashes. Imagine Claire de Lune missing the second lead in note. Imagine that note as a flat instead of a natural. Oops, gotta go out of town for a couple days. Bye.

p.s. Dave Fairwheather AM...de man when it comes to being true to a tune.
smo-j

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]