RE: [Harp-L] Re: Portable Amp

Gel cells are similar in nature to lead-acid, I believe, but instead of acid
internally, they have a gel like substance.  The positive thing about them
is if they were to rupture or crack open, none of that bad stuff will spill
out.  Other than that, I think they have the same power properties as
lead-acid.

Robert G.